Meet Richelle: My name is Richelle Ryan. I was born and raised in the beautiful state of New York. I am a red-hot Italian which explains my brassy and outgoing personality. I entered in the Adult XXX movie business in July of 2006 and started feature Dancing in April 2010. I have achieved a lot of amazing things so far. I have worked for some of the top companies, gone to all of the major shows in the U.S., headlined at some amazing strip clubs, Won the Silver Medal at the Penthouse Golden g string awards, was interviewed for the Howard Stern Show, was featured in the Sunday edition of the NY Daily News Sports Section for a article about my love for football and I am the current title holder of the Adult Movie Entertainer at the Exotic Dancer Awards.
I’m a HUGE football fan and love my boys in blue- the Ny Mother Fuckin’ Giants!!!! I never miss a game and try to go to as many as I can during the season. I love anything that increases my tempature… Working out, spicy foods, Hot Yoga and Hot Climates.
In my free time you will find me hitting the gym, lounging at the pool, shopping, and enjoying life 🙂 I’m addicted to social media and love to chat with my fans
Loves: Yoga, working out, football, Ny Giants, Sushi and Fireball Whisky!!!
QUESTION & ANSWER with Richelle
*What motivates you?
My fans…. I want to continue to build my brand and keep things fresh and I know my fans love new material from me so I want to keep them happy 🙂 I’m a go-getter and will always will reach for the top….sky is the limit and I’m not slowing down anytime soon.
*Do you find it hard to balance your career with your personal life?
Yes and no….my job is very demanding with all the travel I do and most of my work is over the course of weekends so I’m away from home a lot, I try to allow myself a weekend with my friends once a month and always live in the moment and enjoy life.
*Name the one thing you can’t live without.
My phone and Lipstick.
A tomboy until the age of 15 then I discovered makeup, & heels.
*What has changed since becoming a model and public figure?
My social media is waaaay more fun now!!!! hahaha
*Name the one thing you would love to see happen in this world.
I would like to see gay marriage legalized in the U.S. Love is Love no matter your race, religion or gender
*Whats your favorite movie and why?
It’s a tie between A Bronx Tale & Casino, when they are on I’m instantly glued to my tv, Robert De Niro is beyond amazing in them.
*If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
*Whats your favorite sport?
Football Duh! hahahaha
Editor: Joshua M. Pacheco
For Booking Info: www.richelleryanonline.com
*If your are interested in becoming a NSG Cover Girl contact us at:
Check out ALL the NSG Cover Girls & International
- SPECIAL Q&A PICTORIAL FEATURE: MISS JUNE 2014 NSG COVER GIRL– ALYSSON HOLT
- MISS APRIL 2014 NSG COVER GIRL– JENNIFER SWIFT
- NSG INTERNATIONAL COVER GIRL – BROOKE LYNETTE
- Miss January 2014 – Candice Everwood
- Miss December 2013 – Allira Cohrs
- Hometown Hottie NSG Cover Girl: Milanya Maria
- Miss August 2013: Michelle Murray
- NSG UFC Cover Girl: Shannon Ihrke
- Miss July 2013: Jennifer Irene Gonzalez
- Miss June 2013: Brooke Banx
- NSG UFC Cover Girl – Kristie McKeon
- NSG Cover Girl: Nadine Dumas
- Miss April 2013: Breena McKeena
- NSG UFC Cover Girl: Stephanie Ann Cook
- Miss March 2013: Katelynn Ansari
- International Cover Girl: Jade Newby
- International Cover Girl: Danielle McMahon
- Miss Febuary 2013: Ericka Kristen
- Miss December 2012: Brittany Lee
- Miss November 2012: Windy Lopez
- Miss October 2012: Heather Lynn