Have a great Thursday everyone, here are some of todays top stories from across the globe…
- Man calls 999 to complain about McDonald’s ingredients.
- Eli Wallach died yesterday at 98.
- USA vs. Germany: What The U.S. Needs To Advance to World Cup Round of 16
- Man in Norway made World Cup wager that Luis Suarez would bite someone. Suarez then took a bite out of Giorgio Chiellini. This man won $5,600. [Buzzer]
- Tim Brando left the SEC Network for FOX Sports. [Times-Picayune]
- Rick Vanderhook, the Cal State Fullerton coach got suspended this year. Here are the secretively recorded videos that probably did it. [Deadspin]
- Spanish teacher arrested for sexual relationship with 15-year old student.
- Time starts a sports network that is not Sports Illustrated. [New York Times]
- 15 of the worst pro wrestling gimmick costumes. [Cage Potato]
- Rare white whale spotted of the coast of Australia.
- World Cup flop rankings. [Wall Street Journal]
- There was a 6-player trade between the Mavs and Knicks. [USA Today]
- Chrissy Teigen on the cover of GQ Mexico.
- Play Pacman, but as Luis Suarez. [Biteman]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Ariana Grande (21), Derek Jeter (40), Michael Vick (34), Ryan Tedder (35), Deron Williams (30), Sean Hayes (44), Aubrey Plaza (30), Samir Nasri (30), Gretchen Wilson (41), Raymond Felton (30), Mick Jones (50), Chris O’Donnell (44)
*Here’s a profile of a wingsuit pilot.
*Two teenagers are in the hospital following concussions suffered playing rugby.
*Pugs of Westeros. LMAO