Happy Tuesday everyone, have a great day. Here are some of todays top stories from around the globe…
- The Suns might be interested in getting Pau Gasol for the Lakers. [ESPN]
- Happy birthday. Facebook is 10 today …
- Philip Seymour Hoffman had lots and lots of drugs in his apartment.
- Peyton Manning Says Labeling Super Bowl 2014 Loss ‘Embarrassing’ Is Insulting. [via BleacherReport]
- Fast and Furious: White Trash Edition – Florida woman steals TV reporter’s vehicle on camera.
- Tony Dorsett is losing his mind. [D Magazine]
- Italian teacher accidentally shows 8-year olds porn in class.
- Jerry Seinfeld’s new website is all about comedians.
- Russell Wilson will still be at Rangers spring training. [via Yahoo Sport]
- Man accidentally shoots himself on way back from firearms safety class.
- Woman, 79, kills 3 while backing out of church parking space. [via CNN]
- “Stern gets credit for babysitting black kids and making them somewhat palatable to a small percentage of white corporate America.” [ESPN]
*Tara Lipinski Did a ‘Big Lebowski’ Figure Skating Routine for Jimmy Fallon
*Seahawks Fans Refuse to Jaywalk While Celebrating Super Bowl Victory
*Michael Kay Opened His First YES Simulcast with a Direct Shot at Mike Francesa