Merry Christmas Eve everyone, hope you all have a safe and happy holidays, here are some of todays top stories from around the world…
- Average GTA player causes $132,000 worth of simulated damage, per minute. [via Shortlist]
- Toronto nailed by an ice storm.
- Gross. Real Estate Agents are probably having sex on your bed …
- Ohio State lineman details abuse his body takes on week to week basis, without compensation. [via Buckeye Extra]
- High School QB quits after third concussion in two years.
- Commercial Airlines, for the first time in recent memory, are fighting the good fight. [NY Daily News]
- Percentage of employed young people falls below 50 percent.
- Crossing the South Pole on a tricycle
- 49ers Close Out Candlestick with Win over the Falcons.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY: LOUIS TOMLINSON (22), RYAN SEACREST (39), RICKY MARTIN (42), STEPHENIE MEYER (40), AMAURY NOLASCO (43), JAY BILAS (50), ANIL KAPOOR (57)
*Because there’s only one more day till Christmas.
*What would Christmas be without the classic Clark Griswold nipple scene. Enjoy your last minute shopping.
*Remember don’t be a bully this holiday season…
*Best Moments From Home Alone !!!