Movie theater ticket-booking company Fandango released the results from their annual “most anticipated movies” survey for 2018. Based on the poll of 8,000 moviegoers, there are not many surprises on this list. Plenty of mega-hyped flicks made the list including Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Avengers: Infinity War, Deadpool 2, Black Panther, Solo: A Star Wars Story, and Ocean’s 8.
Here is the list of the top 10 most anticipated movies of 2018:
- Avengers: Infinity War (May 4)
- Black Panther (Feb. 16)
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (June 22)
- Deadpool 2 (June 1)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 25)
- Incredibles 2 (June 15)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (Nov. 16)
- A Wrinkle in Time (March 9)
- X-Men: Dark Phoenix (Nov. 2)
- Ocean’s 8 (June 8)
Oddly missing from this list is Martin Scorsese’s upcoming gangster flick The Irishman. Netflix is said to have paid as much as $150 million just for the rights of the power-packed film. With a cast of Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Joe Pesci, and Harvey Keitel how is everyone not excited about this reunion of superb actors?