I’m an actress, glamour model, and sex columnist. I most recently appeared in Chavez, Cage Of Glory, co-starred in the epic thriller After Midnight, got eaten by a shark in Avalanche Sharks and amused you as the host of Playboy TV’s “Just the Tip” as ‘Summer Goddess.’ This past season, I appeared in the comedy Stretch with Chris Pine and on the Showtime series “House Of Lies.” Twice a week I’m a ‘sexpert’ in my “Funny or Die” series, with video blogs, humorous love life tips, and dating lessons.
I landed my first starring role at the age of 19 in the low-budget B movie “Attack of the Virgin Mummies”. At age 20, I lucked out with a gig as the weather girl for Weekend Flash and then became the co-host for the Playboy TV series “Totally Busted”. I was subsequently cast in a starring role as a ditsy secretary on the show “Canoga Park.” You can find me starring in various SyFy, Cinemax, HBO movies such as “Baby Dolls Behind Bars”,”Piranhaconda” ”, “Celebrity Sex Tape”, and “Criminal Desires”. My other TV credits include starring in “Next Stop For Charlie s2”,“Dexter”, “NCIS” and “Life on Top.”
I have been in Playboy Magazine 8 times to date, including being named one of the “Top 100 Most Beautiful Women in the World”by Playboy and Maxim. I have also modeled for Lamborghini, Peach DVD, GearHead, Just Tires, Malibu Springs, Vantage Point, and International Auto Saloon.
I’m passionate, a fitness junkie, spa aficionado and perpetual student.
Loves: Romance, dreaming, working out, wine tastings, learning something new, adventures, traveling, shopping, and comedy.
QUESTION & ANSWER with Erika
*Tell our readers something about yourself they would not have expected?
I’m an angel and a demon. Born to nurture and love yet bred to wreak havoc.
*What motivates you?
Love, staying beautiful, contributing positively to others and growing/ learning/ improving
*Do you find it hard to balance your career with your personal life?
Happiness is knowing how to juggle! I’m working on it.. Haven’t given up on the notion that I can have it all.
*Name the one thing you can’t live without.
My dog, Bebe.
*What kind of girl were you growing up?
A rebel without a cause.
*Whats the craziest thing you’ve ever done? I had sex with the pilot while flying the plane.
My head hit the ignition switch!
*What has changed since becoming a model and public figure?
I feel cherished even when I am alone. I have wonderful fans!
*Name the one thing you would love to see happen in this world.
End all violence
*If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
*Whats your favorite sport?
Photography: Anna fowler, RVDS
Edited by Josh Pacheco
For Booking Info: email@example.com
Official Site: http://www.brookelynette.com
If your are interested in becoming a NSG Cover Girl contact us at:
Check out ALL the NSG Cover Girls & International
- SPECIAL Q&A PICTORIAL FEATURE: NSG INTERNATIONAL COVER GIRL – BROOKE LYNETTE
- Special Q&A Pictorial Feature: Miss January 2014 – Candice Everwood
- Special Q&A Pictorial Feature: Miss December 2013 – Allira Cohrs
Hometown Hottie NSG Cover Girl: Milanya Maria
- Miss August 2013: Michelle Murray
- NSG UFC Cover Girl: Shannon Ihrke
- Miss July 2013: Jennifer Irene Gonzalez
- Miss June 2013: Brooke Banx
- NSG UFC Cover Girl – Kristie McKeon
- NSG Cover Girl: Nadine Dumas
- Miss April 2013: Breena McKeena
- NSG UFC Cover Girl: Stephanie Ann Cook
- Miss March 2013: Katelynn Ansari
- International Cover Girl: Jade Newby
- International Cover Girl: Danielle McMahon
- Miss Febuary 2013: Ericka Kristen
- Miss December 2012: Brittany Lee
- Miss November 2012: Windy Lopez
- Miss October 2012: Heather Lynn