Eye Color: Brown/green
Offical Site: JenniferSwift.net
PhotoCredits: Evolve Photography
My names Jennifer Swift. I have a Pomeranian and his name is Chewie. I live in Huntington Beach, California. I didn’t always live in “Surf City” Growing up I didn’t have the easiest life or live in the best part of town. It’s been my goal to help other kids from the hood” realize that they can get out and make something of themselves.
I love my family and friends. My puppy Chewie. Going to the beach. Sunsets. I love sports. Going to concerts and MMA has been a love of mine for 6 years now.
QUESTION & ANSWER with Jennifer
*Tell our readers something about yourself they would not have expected?
This may sound weird, but I didn’t get my license until I was in my 20’s.
*What motivates you?
Being able to help others and make a difference in the world motivates me. My family has motivated me to become the best I can be.
I wouldn’t say it’s hard but at times it can defiantly be challenging. You always have to watch your back in this industry. One thing I have had to deal with is jealousy.
*Name the one thing you can’t live without.
I can’t live without my phone right now.
*What kind of girl were you growing up?
Growing up I was always trying to do whatever I could to help my family. I helped raise my younger sister and brother, which made me grow up pretty fast. I wouldn’t change the way I grew up. It molded me and helped make who I am today.
*What has changed since becoming a model and public figure?
I have a bigger voice now and can help so many more people. I have fans now and such amazing people who follow me and support me everyday. Love you #JSwiftNation
*Name the one thing you would love to see happen in this world.
I would love to see more people helping each other and looking out for one another. I hate to see people suffer and go through pain. It’s always about paying it forward.
*If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I want to travel the world. There are so many places I want to go.
*Whats your favorite sport?
I love MMA. Being at a live event or watching it on TV. It’s a sport you can always get into.
Edited by Josh Pacheco
For Booking Info: JenniferSwift.net
Official Site: JenniferSwift.net
If your are interested in becoming a NSG Cover Girl contact us at:
Check out ALL the NSG Cover Girls & International
- SPECIAL Q&A PICTORIAL FEATURE: MISS FEBRUARY 2014 NSG COVER GIRL– ERIKA JORDAN
- SPECIAL Q&A PICTORIAL FEATURE: NSG INTERNATIONAL COVER GIRL – BROOKE LYNETTE
- Special Q&A Pictorial Feature: Miss January 2014 – Candice Everwood
- Special Q&A Pictorial Feature: Miss December 2013 – Allira Cohrs
Hometown Hottie NSG Cover Girl: Milanya Maria
- Miss August 2013: Michelle Murray
- NSG UFC Cover Girl: Shannon Ihrke
- Miss July 2013: Jennifer Irene Gonzalez
- Miss June 2013: Brooke Banx
- NSG UFC Cover Girl – Kristie McKeon
- NSG Cover Girl: Nadine Dumas
- Miss April 2013: Breena McKeena
- NSG UFC Cover Girl: Stephanie Ann Cook
- Miss March 2013: Katelynn Ansari
- International Cover Girl: Jade Newby
- International Cover Girl: Danielle McMahon
- Miss Febuary 2013: Ericka Kristen
- Miss December 2012: Brittany Lee
- Miss November 2012: Windy Lopez
- Miss October 2012: Heather Lynn