Happy ‘Hump Day’ everyone, here are some of todays top stories from around the globe…
- Kelcy Quarles denies being at a bar and getting into a fight, despite TMZ report. [Go Gamecocks]
- Ewwww, man licks cop’s eye during arrest.
- Cody Kessler still USC’s starting QB [ESPN]
- Man goes on violent rampage through grocery store demanding food.
- Elderly man arrested with a lot of money taped to his genitals.
- Here’s the TV rating of every game from the 2014 NCAA Tournament. [Sports Media Watch]
- Missing kid in Nebraska turns up in claw machine in bowling alley.
- Nik Stauskas is taking his sweet game to the NBA. Glenn Robinson III is leaving as well. [M Live]
- US Airways won’t fire the employee who tweeted the planegina.
- Where do I sign up! Want to get paid to review marijuana?
- “The 49ers now believe that Smith got himself into this and he has to figure a way out, without their coddling, and that probably means he will not suit up for the team this season.” [Mercury News]
*Spring Break 2014. Enjoy. [Bro Bible]
* The NHL Playoffs are here. If you want to get excited, watch this 4-minute recap of the regular season. [via Hot Clicks]
*Kids were handed a walkman. They had no clue what it did or how it worked. [CNet]
*Iman Shumpert Crossed Over Paul Pierce, and Later Finished an Insane Alley-Oop