Here are todays top stories from around the globe…
- Michael Sam’s father struggling with news of his son coming out gay. [via ESPN]
- This is so true. Husbands who do more chores get less sex.
- No. 4 Wichita State scratched and clawed its way to a 78-67 victory over an upset-minded Southern Illinois squad to win its 26th straight contest Tuesday night, to move to 26-0.
- Teenager tells cops the drugs under his car seat were his mom’s.
- The Rock is allegedly spending $300k on a gym in his mansion.
- Tom Brokaw has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Michigan dominates second half, wins in Columbus for the first time in 11 years: Wolverines 70, Buckeyes 60. [Detroit News]
- LeBron’s former father figure/mentor Eddie Jackson was arrested for DUI in Miami. Developing. [Miami Beach PD Twitter]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Robert Griffin III (23), Jennifer Stone (20), Tara Strong (40), Christina Ricci (33), Bill Russell (79), Judy Blum (75), Arsenio Hall (57), Josh Brolin (45), Mike Posner (25), Demarco Murray (25), Joanna Kerns (60)
*Rays’ Alex Cobb Uses Dolphin to Blow Away Girlfriend with Brilliant Proposal
*Jordan Kilganon Shows off Hops with Sick Reverse Jam, Hangs on Rim with Elbows