Have a great Tuesday everyone, here are some of todays top stories from around the globe…
- Early fantasy football rankings for 2014. [via ESPN]
- Man with blue face arrested.
- Rob Ford ran into a fire hydrant celebrating hockey. [via Daily Mail]
- Piers Morgan’s CNN show was cancelled.
- Texas A&M football player Isaiah Golden arrested for marijuana. [The Eagle]
- Family watches Olympics in snow fort.
- Jimmy Fallon had highest week of Tonight Show ratings in 20 years. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Scottie Pippen’s 13,500 square foot “manse” in Fort Lauderdale could be yours for $11.8 million. [via The Real Deal]
- A history of sexism in Olympic TV coverage. [via Atlantic]
- Alabama woman attempted murder of son over a car.
- Winnipeg Jets hold practice on a frozen river. [via ChrisD.ca]
- Florida Man jailed for pouring hot sauce on a puppy suffering from seizures. [via The Tampa Tribune]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Isabelle Fuhrman (17), Ric Flair (65), Sean Astin (43), Carrot Top (49), Chelsea Handler (39), Rashida Jones (38), Joakim Noah (28), Christian Ponder (26), Nancy Odell (48), Tea Leoni (48)
*Spencer the dog got prosthetics and Crocs.
*The trailer for HBO’s Silicon Valley.
*Sweet Child O Mine as New Orleans Style Jazz.
*Hawks Cheerleaders cover Wrecking Ball, with cameo from Nique.